Reduced weight-bearing for Rehab & Training
The unique unweighting NASA technology found in AlterG’s Anti-Gravity Treadmill provides two main benefits: the ability to train or exercise harder and for longer than ever before (without the risk of injury) and the ability to speed up rehabilitation from illness, injury or surgery by getting moving a lot sooner, in a pain-free environment.
Remove the burden of gravity and experience the benefits of AlterG’s treadmill:
- Reduce gravity’s impact by selecting any weight between 20% and 100% of your body weight in precise 1% increments
- Rehabilitate with reduced weight-bearing on lower extremity injuries with less pain and impact
- Start moving as soon as two days post-surgery following procedures such as hip or knee replacement
- Improve mobility, strength and safety for those with neurological conditions
- Provide a safe way to lose weight and exercise more intensively while unweighted
- Train without pain and reduce the stress to joints and muscles
- Recover effectively and with less pain after training or competition
The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is a game changer in physiotherapy as well as in the health and wellness sector. Whether you’re an athlete or patient dealing with lower body injuries, chronic pain, arthritis or neurological conditions that inhibit mobility, you can benefit from the reduced weight-bearing capabilities. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill helps a wide variety of people – top level athletes, orthopaedic and neurological patients, paediatric, geriatric as well as those looking to lose weight or to achieve their personal health, wellness or performance goals.
The Next Step in Rehabilitation
Unlike any other piece of training equipment available, the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill can take you further, faster than you ever thought possible after surgery, injury or other mobility impairment.