Improving strength, confidence and quality of life
The AlterG Bionic Leg™ is more than a rehab tool; it’s a wearable robotic walking device that senses your intent to move and responds accordingly, only assisting when necessary.
The AlterG Bionic Leg can benefit you in numerous ways including:
- It helps to get you stronger during physiotherapy sessions so you can function more independently afterwards
- Assists your weakened or affected limb, which lets you complete more exercises during physiotherapy
- Improves your balance and confidence during physiotherapy, making it easier to practice walking, sit-to-stand and stair climbing
- It can help you re-learn functional movements
- Thanks to a ‘carry over’ effect the benefits last even when the Bionic Leg is removed
- Enjoy an improved quality of life
The AlterG Bionic Leg can take your physiotherapy to the next level. From increasing your overall function and confidence as well as strengthening your stance and balance; the Bionic Leg’s benefits have a carry-over effect so after just one session mobility may be improved.