Job Grade: Non-Exempt
General Summary of responsibilities:
Perform assembly and test of medical equipment in an ISO-13485 compliant manufacturing environment. Position will be working with a team to manufacturer, test and ship AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmills. Must be a great team player, have an un-compromised work ethic, commitment to quality and poised to have fun.
- Assemble, test and package medical capital equipment to documented standards.
- Troubleshoot and repair product throughout manufacturing process as needed.
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Transfer materials as required to support manufacturing process.
- Complete Device History Records (DHR’s), and daily production logs.
- Maintain equipment including cleaning and performing preventive maintenance (PMs) on production line machinery.
- Communicate with coworkers and management on production status and issues.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Support material management including Receiving, Storage, Shipping and cycle-counting as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- years or more experience in a manufacturing job function.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Understanding of ISO-13485 requirements and working within a FDA complaint environment.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds required.
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com.