Get on your feet sooner. Run and Compete again with confidence!
Be confident that you have the strength and fitness to
compete at your best when returning to competition or physical activity.
Rehabilitating your ruptured Achilles tendon on the Anti-Gravity Treadmill will
allow you to:
and precisely reintroduce bodyweight
motion and ankle flexibility
- Start running sooner with a lower risk of
- Maintain and improve fitness while recovering
The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill should be used in rehab following
Achilles tendon ruptures (both surgical and non-surgical) as well as with Achilles
It allows you to:
- Speed up your progress in physical therapy
- Increase range of motion and functional strength
- Safely practice dorsiflexion (bending ankle
forward and backward)
- Increase support and stability during lower-leg strengthening
(e.g. calf raises)
What Should You Expect while Rehabilitating on the AlterG
- Start weight bearing and functional
strengthening exercises sooner.
- Pinpoint a desired level of bodyweight support.
- Decrease pain during exercise, walking, and
- Protect your ruptured Achilles tendon during
- Progressively load your Achilles tendon to avoid
- Easily track your progress.
Try it for yourself!
Click here to start using the AlterG Anti-Gravity
Treadmill at a facility near you! You
can purchase session packages directly from our website and redeem them at your
local physical therapy or fitness facility.