It helps you get on your feet sooner, so you can get back
to your game with confidence!
Be confident that you have the strength and fitness to
compete at your best when returning to competition or physical activity.
Rehabilitating on the Anti-Gravity Treadmill will help you:
your injured ACL during rehab and exercise
- Start putting weight on your injured knee sooner
with little to no pain
- Maintain and improve fitness during rehab
The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill should be used in physical
therapy from surgical ACL procedures non-surgical ACL injuries.
It allows you to:
- Speed up your progress in physical therapy
- Increase your joint stability with closed
- Reduce pain and swelling of the ACL and injured knee
- Increase support and stability during balance
and agility exercises
What Should You Expect while Rehabilitating on the AlterG?
- Start weight bearing and functional
strengthening exercises for your knee sooner.
- Pinpoint a desired level of bodyweight support.
- Decreased pain during exercises.
- Protect your ACL from further injury.
- Progressively increase impact on your ACL over
the course of your rehab.
- Easily track your progress.
Try it for yourself!
Click here to start using the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill
at a facility near you! You can purchase
session packages directly from our website and redeem them at your local
physical therapy or fitness facility.