Breaking your cycle of pain.
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome in your legs can keep you off your feet, and limited mobility can exacerbate your pain and perpetuate your cycle of continued inactivity. You can help break this cycle through rehabilitation on the Anti-Gravity Treadmill.
Exercise, particularly keeping your painful limb moving, is one of the keys to managing your pain. Treatment on the Anti-Gravity Treadmill can help reduce the effects of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome by improving blood flow and increasing circulation. Its variable weight controls help you increase flexibility, strength, and function.
It allows you to:
- Control your bodyweight so you can decrease your pain while walking
- Improve your blood flow and circulation
- Increase your strength, flexibility and overall function
- Achieve the positive emotional benefits of exercise again
What should you expect while using the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill to help treat your Complex Regional Pain Syndrome?
- Get back on your feet and exercise again, which can help overcome the pain in your legs
- Get the support you need to strengthen your legs and get them moving again
- Track your progress as you increase mobility and decrease your pain
Try it for yourself!
Start physical therapy exercises on the Anti-Gravity Treadmill to help treat your Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill allows you reduce your bodyweight so you can get moving again with less pain.
You can purchase session packages directly from our website and redeem them at your local physical therapy or fitness facility.