Grade III Recovery on the Anti-Gravity Treadmill
Start your rehab sooner and set yourself up for a successful return to competition
Strengthening the muscles in your lower leg is the key to coming back from a grade III ankle sprain faster and with full function. A grade III ankle sprain is the most severe, but incorporating the Anti-Gravity Treadmill into your rehab allows you to start strength and mobility exercises sooner and with less pain. AlterG's Anti-Gravity Treadmill will help you:
- Gradually increase weight on your ankle
- Encourage motion to minimize scar tissue
- Reduce the pain during exercise and running
- Maintain and develop fitness throughout the rehab process
During recovery from a grade III ankle sprain, you can use the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill during flexibility, strengthening, and balance exercises to provide variable support so you can complete more repetitions and maximize the benefit of your exercise regime.
The Anti-Gravity Treadmill will also allow you to start running sooner and harder, so you can return to the game you love with more confidence in your fitness. What Should You Expect while Rehabilitating From a Grade III Ankle Sprain on the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill?
- Start weight bearing, strength, and stability exercises sooner.
- Gradually increase weight while running and pinpoint a pain-free tolerance level.
- Track your progress towards full recovery.
- Return to competition with more confidence.