Overcome your lower back injury by reducing your weight and impact while you walk and run.
Exercise is one of the keys to recovering from a herniated disc, and low-impact aerobic activity can help decrease pain and recovery time. Using the Anti-Gravity Treadmill to walk, run, and perform stationary exercise like squats can help strengthen the lower body, while decreasing impact and pressure on the injured disc. Developing strength is the key to a quicker return to normal activity!
Incorporating the Anti-Gravity Treadmill into your herniated disc treatment routine allows you to walk and even run with less stress on your joints, muscles and back. AlterG’s Anti-Gravity Treadmill can be used by anyone who wants to maintain activity and fitness following a lower back injury.
It allows you to:
- Reduce your risk of re-injuring your back as you rehab in a supportive environment
- Comfortably exercise to increase blood flow in your back, which supports the healing process
- Improve your lower body strength to reduce impact and improve shock absorption
- Overcome the pain so you can maintain fitness while recovering
What should you expect while using the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill in your herniated disc treatment program?
- Get back on your feet sooner following a herniated disc or lower back injury
- Protect your back while you exercise, run and walk
- Get the support you need to rehab and exercise more without pain
- Easily track your progress with precise bodyweight controls
Try it for yourself!
Start rehabbing your herniated disc. Treatment on the Anti-Gravity Treadmill allows you to rehab with less pain, walk more, and run further. You can purchase session packages directly from our website and redeem them at your local physical therapy or fitness facility.