Are you Rehabilitating from a Knee Replacement Surgery, Arthroplasty or Meniscus Repair?
Get on your feet, take the pain out of rehab, and get back to doing what you love.
Set yourself up for success. The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill will help you:
- Start walking sooner and with less pain following your surgery
- Gradually reload your knee while promoting movement
- Reduce the pain associated with physical therapy
- Walk or run with lower risk of re-injury or inflammation
- Stay fit and active throughout the rehab process
Following knee surgery or total knee replacement, incorporating "Active Therapy" as soon as possible will help prevent painful scar tissue from limiting your future mobility. The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill can enable walking and strengthening exercises within the first 24 hours of your surgery, which will set you up for a successful rehabilitation experience.
Rehabbing from a knee injury on the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill allows you to:
- Safely encourage movement
- Develop strength and stability
- Protect you knee from injury
- Track your progress towards full recovery
What Should You Expect while Rehabilitating From Knee Surgery on the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill?
- Start weight bearing and functional strengthening exercises sooner.
- Pinpoint a desired level of bodyweight support and decrease joint compression.
- Decrease pain during exercise, walking, and even jogging.