Revolutionary Plantar Fascia Tear Treatment
Get back on your feet sooner.
A plantar fascia tear is most common among athletes who’ve suffered from long-term pain in their heel and plantar fascia. Treatment can be painful and prohibit patients from putting their full bodyweight on the affected foot. The recovery process can take up to 12 weeks.
With the Anti-Gravity Treadmill, patients can reduce their recovery time and enable rehabbing, walking, and running sooner than with other treatments.Protecting your foot from stress during your return to activity is essential for a speedy recovery. AlterG allows you to pinpoint a safe bodyweight for exercising while maximizing your rehab progression.
It allows you to:
- Control your bodyweight so you can walk, run and train without pain
- Safely reintroduce bodyweight and motion while protecting the injured tissue
- Avoid future injury by reducing the impact and stress of walking and running
- Easily track progress as you recover and get back to competition
What should you expect while using the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill for plantar fascia tear treatment?
- Get back on your feet running and training sooner than otherwise possible.
- Develop fitness during the rehab process for a smoother return to normal activity.
- Set yourself up for future success by safely strengthening your foot and reducing the wear and tear caused by running on hard surfaces.
Try it for yourself!
Click here to jumpstart your rehab following a plantar fascia tear injury. Physical therapy treatment on the Anti-Gravity Treadmill allows you reduce your bodyweight so you can start running again, sooner!
You can purchase session packages directly from our website and redeem them at your local physical therapy or fitness facility.