Tibial Plateau Fracture Recovery with AlterG
Get back on your feet sooner.
Tibial Plateau Fractures are commonly the result of a high impact injury or accident. Recovery can be a long process, but the Anti-Gravity Treadmill can help you improve your mobility sooner by allowing you to safely reintroduce weight to your injured leg. As you begin rehabilitation exercises, the AlterG can help you successfully pinpoint a target bodyweight that’s both safe and pain-free.
The Anti-Gravity Treadmill is the ideal tool for your Tibial Plateau Fracture recovery because it helps maximize the effectiveness of walking, balance, and strengthening exercises. It uses air pressure to unweight you, so you can gradually reintroduce your leg to the stress associated with walking, and eventually running!
The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill allows you to:
- Control your bodyweight so you can walk and develop strength without pain
- Improve your gait mechanics during recovery in a protected environment
- Increase mobility without risking damage or disrupting the healing process
- Easily track progress as you recover and get back to your normal self
What should you expect while using the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill while recovering from a Tibial Plateau Fracture?
- Get back on your feet sooner, at a lower bodyweight than otherwise possible.
- Accurately adjust the support you need while walking and during balance, strengthening, and gait training exercises.
- Set yourself up for a successful rehab experience by reducing the impact and increasing your mobility!
Try it for yourself!
Click here to start using the Anti-Gravity Treadmill for your Tibial Plateau Fracture recovery. Physical therapy treatment on the Anti-Gravity Treadmill allows you reduce your bodyweight so you can get back to your normal self, sooner!
You can purchase session packages directly from our website and redeem them at your local physical therapy or fitness facility.