Recover from a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA) faster on the Anti-Gravity Treadmill
Improve your mobility and get your stride back
Following a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA) or "mini stroke”, you can experience a range of symptoms, including poor balance, difficulty walking, reduced leg strength, and decreased endurance. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill is the ideal tool for getting patients with mobility impairments back to full-function.
By using the Anti-Gravity Treadmill during rehabilitation, you can complete more challenging and effective rehab exercises including:
- Activities that retrain leg muscles to restore function and strength
- Stride improvement exercises to help increase your walking ability
- High level balance exercises in a supportive environment to decrease risk of falling
- Strengthening exercises to increase standing endurance
- Cardiovascular conditioning that leads to improved overall health
Starting rehabilitation from a TIA or stroke as early as possible can enhance your recovery and increase your future mobility. The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill actually enables you to begin balance exercises, walk, and challenge yourself in a supportive environment sooner than with traditional rehab technologies.
What Should You Expect while Rehabilitating From a Transient Ischemic Attack on the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill?
- Start exercising sooner and with increased support and stability.
- Complete balance and functional exercises at a higher level.
- Walk, safely in a controlled low-impact environment.
- Get the support you need to achieve your goals of greater mobility.