The Peak of Performance
For injured athletes, it isn’t enough to just get back on their feet. The goal is to get back to their pre-injury peak condition. Incorporating an AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® into an existing sports injury rehabilitation program will help your athletes:
- Gain the confidence to push themselves harder during the recovery process, and see specific and quantifiable gains as they progress.
- Maintain and develop cardiovascular conditioning without stressing injured areas
- Train with their natural gait, and avoid developing compensatory habits
- Achieve higher level training sooner than otherwise possible
- Reduce the risk of re-injury after returning to the field, court, or track
Expand the Roster
AlterG sports injury rehab treadmills are ideal for high-level athletes that want to regain, maintain and develop fitness during recovery from injury. From sports medicine clinics and athletic training facilities, to colleges and professional teams, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill gives athletes the advantage they need to get back in the game and progress to the next level.
A True Game Changer
AlterG’s F320 and M320 treadmills:
- Allows PTs and Athletic Trainers to set recovery benchmarks for athletes to measure and motivate progress
- Enables athletes to recover faster and with less pain
- Helps athletes maintain cardiovascular fitness and strength while the injured area heals.
- Allows recovering athletes to exercise with normal gait mechanics, minimizing the chance of compensatory problems later.
- Gives PTs and Athletic Trainers the ability to easily monitor and adjust the athlete’s form, gait, etc.
- Is fall safe and easy to use, reducing the need for athlete supervision in the training room
- Lets athletes enjoy the rehabilitation process with the confidence that they will be back on the court, field, or track as quickly as possible.
The Finish Line
With the Anti-Gravity Treadmill, physical therapists and athletic trainers know they are providing their athletes with an innovated way to rehabilitate sports injuries faster and get back on the field, court, or track sooner.