Revolutionary Treatment for Soldiers.
Rapidly becoming the standard of care in military medical rehabilitation centers and VA Clinics across the US and abroad, the revolutionary AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® is helping active and retired military regain mobility, confidence and independence. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill is commonly used for:
- Recovery from orthopedic disabilities of the lower body
- Rehabilitation after Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Gait training with prosthetics
- Athletic and endurance military physical training
- Implementation of weight control programs
Serving those who serve.
With the help of NASA-patented unweighting technology, the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is ideal for service men and women rehabilitating from lower body injury or surgery. By enabling more intense therapy with less stress to affected joints and tissues, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill shortens the path from injury to optimal ability.
Performing above and beyond the already high standards of military service takes intense commitment to ongoing training. AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmills offer the ability to push service men and women’s fitness further than previously possible:
- Endurance – jogging and running strengthens muscles and improves the health and efficiency of the cardiovascular system
- Strength – increase lean muscle mass
- Range of Motion – maintain flexibility and good joint health
AlterG On Duty
Our Anti-Gravity Treadmills can be found wherever our military men and women are working to recover from injury, regain capability or refine fitness. Military medical rehabilitation centers and VA clinics utilizing our gravity free treadmills include:
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
- Naval Medical Center San Diego
- Naval Special Warfare Center GRP
- Palo Alto VAMC
- Sacramento VAMC
- Davis-Mothan AFB
- Fort Benning
- Wounded Warrior Battalion West
- Fort Bragg
- Fort Drum
- DMRC Headley Court (UK)
For more information about purchasing or using an Anti-Gravity Treadmill in the Military, please contact our National Accounts Manager of Military, Mark Schoen at 704-706-7071 or firstname.lastname@example.org.