Mobility Meets Stability
The Anti-Gravity Treadmill® gets mobility-impaired patients back on their feet and on the road to achieving a better quality of life. During rehabilitation, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill helps seniors attain greater mobility by:
- Providing support and confidence to start walking and take more steps in comfort.
- Enabling you to walk or even jog further, faster and with more stability than you may have previously thought possible.
- Preventing falls, which increases comfort and confidence during rehab and beyond.
- Improving health and wellness and helping you achieve more independence in your day-to-day life.
Do More for Seniors
Using advanced unweighting technology to provide unsurpassed support, safety and stability, this senior rehabilitation treadmill is ideal for geriatric patients recovering from neurologic and orthopedic-related injuries. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill also provides long-term care patients a way to safely improve their functional mobility and overall health.
AlterG Does More in Senior Rehabilitation
The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill’s ability to safely unweight the user means you can:
- Reduce stress on joints and injured areas of the lower body.
- Exercise when you otherwise might not be able to because of pain, stress, or instability.
- Potentially prevent functional decline and enable greater independence during essential activities of daily livingsuch as bathing, dressing, getting up from a chair, and using the bathroom.
For Quality of Life
The Anti-Gravity Treadmill helps you achieve greater independence, which results in more quality time with your family and time to enjoy the things you love. It enables rehabilitation therapists to give seniors the care needed to live life to the fullest.