Mobility Meets Stability
The Anti-Gravity Treadmill® gets mobility-impaired patients back on their feet and on the road to achieving a better quality of life. During rehabilitation, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill will help you attain greater mobility by:
- Providing support and confidence to start walking and take more steps in comfort.
- Enabling you to walk or even jog further, faster and with more stability than you may have previously thought possible.
- Preventing falls, which increases comfort and confidence during rehab and beyond.
- Improving health and wellness and helping you achieve more independence in your day-to-day life.
Do More for Seniors
Using advanced unweighting technology to provide unsurpassed support, safety and stability, the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is ideal for senior patients recovering from neurologic and orthopedic-related injuries. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill also provides long-term care patients a way to safely improve their functional mobility and overall health.
AlterG Does More in Senior Rehabilitation
The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill’s ability to safely unweight the user means you can:
- Reduce stress on joints and injured areas of the lower body.
- Exercise when you otherwise might not be able to because of pain, stress, or instability.
- Potentially prevent functional decline and enable greater independence during essential activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, getting up from a chair, and using the bathroom.
For Quality of Life
The Anti-Gravity Treadmill helps you achieve greater independence, which results in more quality time with your family and time to enjoy the things you love. The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill enables rehabilitation therapists to give you the care you need to live your life to the fullest.