The AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® gives patients and their physical therapists the confidence to take a larger step forward in their therapy than previously possible. By incorporating our rehabilitation treadmills in their clinics, physical therapists can:
- Safely improve patients’ mobility, and as a result, increase independence during day-to-day activities and improve wellness.
- Provide a fall-safe environment, giving elderly patients the confidence to walk further, faster, and with a more normal gait.
- Reduce patient discomfort and risk of injury, as well as hesitancy during walking
Mobility with Confidence.
By increasing patients’ mobility and confidence, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill can provide the key to greater independence and improve quality of life for patients in skilled nursing facilities.
Take Therapy Further
The key to successful therapy is providing stability, confidence and recognizable progress. The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill provides all three by:
- Allowing therapists to help patients take more steps, walk longer and faster, and conduct balancing exercises in a safe setting
- Ensuring a fall safe environment while improving mobility and strength
- Achieving greater wellness, independence and safety in elderly rehabilitation and long term care
Quality of care for quality of life.
With the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill’s revolutionary unweighting technology, skilled nursing facility rehabilitation clinics help patients improve their mobility and strength in a fall safe environment. And with it, patients experience greater freedom, independence, overall wellness, and as a result, an improved quality of life.