Elevate your Performance
The AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® Pro 200 enables athletes to train harder and enhance their physical therapy experience while rehabilitating from a sports related injury. With the Pro 200, you can:
- Maintain and develop fitness while recovering from an injury.
- Achieve a higher level of conditioning without putting extra stress on your joints and muscles.
- Use the Workout Programmer to plan and conduct automated training programs
- Recover faster after a game, race, or hard workout – "active recovery”
- Track progress clearly and easily.
- Develop the confidence to push yourself harder during training and rehab.
The Pro 200’s anti-gravity technology is designed to suit the needs of athletes during rehabilitation from a sports injury or surgery. It also helps healthy athletes train harder. The reinforced structure and higher top speed make the Pro 200 an essential addition for any athletic training and sports physical therapy facility.
The Ultimate Training Partner
With the support of the Anti-Gravity Treadmill, athletes can push their recovery and conditioning further than otherwise possible. Training on the Pro 200 allows athletes to:
- Rehabilitate post-injury or post-surgery
- Reduce impact during plyometric and strengthening exercises
- Plan and execute custom training sessions with the Workout Programmer
- Complete biomechanical training—lateral, backwards, and form drills
- Conduct over-speed training and leg turnover
- Safely increase weekly mileage
The AlterG Advantage
Top-level collegiate and professional athletes are already training with AlterG to maximize their performance. Sports facilities with the Anti-Gravity Treadmill include:
- Washington Wizards
- Texas Rangers
- Golden State Warriors
- University of Nebraska
- New York Jets
- University of Louisville
- Green Bay Packers
- University of Texas
- Arizona Diamondbacks
- University of Southern California
- And many more.