The Pro 200 comfortably unweights athletes by reducing their body weight. By incorporating the Anti-Gravity Treadmill into training and rehabilitation programs, AlterG® allows your athletes to:
- Train harder, longer and sooner after injury or surgery.
- Gain and maintain fitness while recovering and return to competition sooner.
- Maintain a natural stride during therapy by, reducing the risk of compensatory injuries.
- Stay motivated and track progress with concrete data, which increases confidence levels
- Train harder with lower impact.
The Pro 200’s anti-gravity technology is designed specifically to suit the needs of high-level athletes recovering from a sport related injury or rehabilitating after surgery, as well as healthy athletes looking for a way to train harder. The larger chamber, reinforced structure and higher top speeds make the Pro 200 ideally suited for any athletic training or therapy facility.
The Ultimate Training Partner
The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill Pro 200 is a game changer on the playing field and in the training room. With the Pro 200’s anti-gravity technology, trainers and athletes can:
- Rehabilitate post-injury or post-surgery
- Reduce impact during plyometric and strengthening exercises
- Complete biomechanical training—lateral, backwards, and form drills
- Conduct over-speed training and leg turnover
- Safely increase weekly mileage
Run Workouts, Automatically
Create custom workouts for athletes and patients that run automatically on the Pro 200, with the AlterG Workout Programmer.
With the Workout Programmer:
- Create personalized interval workouts: vary the speed, body-weight, and incline for different categories of workouts.
- Reduce the supervision needed: programmed workouts run automatically on the AlterG without manual input.
- Utilize ready-to-use AlterG workouts: download and run a variety of workout templates created by AlterG experts.
Success Inside and Outside the Lines.
Top-level collegiate and professional athletes and organizations use the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill Pro 200 to reach their peak performance for therapy after injury or surgery. Sport facilities with this revolutionary athletic training equipment include:
- Washington Wizards
- Texas Rangers
- Golden State Warriors
- University of Nebraska
- New York Jets
- University of Louisville
- Green Bay Packers
- University of Texas
- Arizona Diamondbacks
- University of Southern California
- And many more