Take the first step in neurologic and orthopedic therapy.
The AlterG Bionic Leg™ is more than a rehab tool; it’s a wearable mobility-training device. It is a vital key to providing you with greater mobility and increasing your confidence. When your therapist incorporates the AlterG Bionic Leg into your rehab:
- You may see dramatic results in your mobility and strength.
- It can help you re-learn functional movements.
- It can provide greater support for you during walking or balance exercises.
- You may experience dramatic progress towards an improved quality of life.
Mobility through versatility.
The AlterG Bionic Leg can help you take your therapy to the next level. From increasing your overall function to improving your walking and balance, the Bionic Leg is an effective tool to keep you moving on the road towards your recovery and general wellness.
A Reliable Foundation.
When used during rehab, the AlterG Bionic Leg:
- Helps get you stronger during therapy sessions so you can function more independently out of therapy.
- Assists your weakened or affected limb, which lets you complete more exercises during therapy.
- Improves your balance and confidence during therapy, making it easier to practice walking, sit-to-stand, and stair climbing.