The all-new AlterG® Fit uses trusted and patented precision unweighting technology for body weight supported treadmill therapy that improves outcomes.
THE MOST ACCESSIBLE ANTI-GRAVITY TREADMILL™ EVER>
Re-imagined from the ground up, the Fit delivers the easiest-to-use and most affordably priced Differential Air Pressure (DAP) technology available for reducing ground reaction forces. The AlterG Fit changes everything, redefining what’s possible in body weight supported rehab and training. Now, you can help a wider array of ortho and neuro patients, active seniors, and athletes gain mobility and increase performance through pain-free, fall-safe walking, running, and closed-kinetic chain exercise.
Introducing the all-new Fit
- AlterG’s easiest-to-use and most affordable Anti-Gravity Treadmill for pain-free physical rehab and training.
- Uses air to comfortably and precisely unweight users from 100% to as little as 20% of body weight in precise 1% increments.
- Unprecedented low step-up height of just 6”, new open-back cockpit design, and magnetized snap-up/lay-flat air chamber closure for easy entry.
- Light and easy height adjustments with inseam set-points and smooth-set locking mechanism.
- Reduces impact and gravitational forces without compromising natural biomechanics.
HOW IS ALTERG RIGHT FOR YOU?
“We have a patient with Parkinson's disease. After using this treadmill for a few weeks, he’s had marked improvement with his walking. In fact, he hasn’t had a fall since he started training with us.”
— ROB ABNEY | HAND THERAPY PLUS
“This equipment will revolutionize rehab and its arrival coincides with the increasing pressure to control healthcare costs by significantly speeding up the recovery process.”
— KAREN BROWN | ALLIANCE PHYSICAL THERAPY, NE
“It gives us the opportunity to have our clients walk distances and at a pace they wouldn’t dream of. It doesn’t cure the common cold, but it sure cures the common knee or hip pains!”
— MARYANN BOWLES | LIFE CARE CENTER OF LITTLETON, CO
FIT PRODUCT FEATURES
The Fit is ideal for physical therapy clinics looking for a value-oriented solution to body weight supported therapy.
The Fit is currently only available for sale in the United States.
|Body Weight Adjustment||100% to as little as 20% in 1% increments|
|Stride Smart Gait Analytics||None|
|Live Video Monitoring||None|
|Starting Speed||0.1 mph|
|User Weight||85–350 lbs|