CAREERS WITH ALTERG®
DO YOU DEFY GRAVITY AND LIMITS?
AlterG is pioneering technology to help physical therapy patients, athletes, and anyone with mobility impairments get back on their feet, doing the things they love. Our products enable individuals to more effectively improve their mobility and health while recovering from injury or surgery.
At our headquarters in Fremont, California, AlterG promotes a culture of health and wellness by providing two hours per week of paid exercise time, on-site yoga classes, and a fully equipped gym.
We’re looking for talented and committed employees for the following positions. Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your experience is a good match for our job requirements, we’ll contact you directly.
Location: Seattle, WA, Portland, OR, Boise, ID and Detroit, Grand Rapids
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with the talent to sell the value of AlterG’s products by engaging with current and prospective customers and uncovering their needs. We welcome candidates with inside sales experience, and/or experience in the physical therapy, athletic training or sports medicine setting. We are looking for someone who can act as a liaison between customers/prospects and the field sales reps (Regional Account Managers). This position will have high visibility to our customers and prospects at all levels. This position is entry level with opportunity for growth. The candidate will work out of their home office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote AlterG technology to B2B accounts including: physical therapy, SNF, sports medicine, fitness, athletic training and healthcare professionals
- Assist Regional Account Managers with qualifying prospects and scheduling appointments with economic decision makers
- Drive revenue growth by helping assigned territory to consistently meet and exceed quarterly targets
- Periodic presentations on AlterG technology over webinar platform
- Navigate sales process via outbound prospecting, handling inbound leads, gathering necessary info, understanding business needs, and strategic team selling with Regional Account Manager.
- Input new leads into CRM (salesforce.com) and periodically update existing leads: Assist with CRM pipeline management
- Periodic training sessions (product education) with current AlterG customers
- Weekly and monthly recording on all activities and productivity, using CRM and Marketing Automation platform
- Assist marketing team with new marketing programs and initiatives
To apply for this position, email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com