With the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill™ technology, athletic trainers can help athletes rehab sooner and recover faster after injury or surgery, and achieve peak sports performance with less impact.
THE HIGH PERFORMANCE ANTI-GRAVITY TREADMILL™ FOR ATHLETIC TRAINING
For athletic trainers who are as competitive as those they treat, the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill™ helps athletes start their recovery from injury sooner, train longer, run faster, and build cardiovascular fitness. All safely, naturally, and with minimal impact and joint stress by reducing the forces of gravity.
Take your athletes higher with AlterG technology
- Uses patented Differential Air Pressure technology to unweight your athletes to as little as 20% of body weight in precise 1% increments for low-impact, pain-free movement.
- Supports normal gait mechanics and avoids development of compensatory strategies.
- Real-time gait data, pain recording, and live video monitoring improve decision-making on the fly with objective, measurable information and visual feedback.
- Limit downtime by training through injuries and enabling a return to sport in better condition.
- Enable earlier post-surgery training.
- Increase training volume while minimizing stress-related injury.
- Encourage early restoration of lower extremity range of motion, shown to improve outcomes.
“AlterG has enhanced our ability to expedite certain phases of our rehabilitation protocols and has eliminated some of the unknowns that we used to face prior to returning to the playing surface.”
— ROD MARTIN, HATC | OAKLAND RAIDERS
“Having AlterG has been instrumental in both rehabilitation and the overall conditioning of our players. Beginning movement earlier in the rehab process has been critical to earlier returns to the court.”
— AARON NELSON, MS, ATC-L, PES, CES | PHOENIX SUNS
“We have been able to have recovering players start to run at least a week and sometimes up to a month earlier than normal. The AlterG is a great progression back to the field with minimal risk.”
— BILL TILLSON | AC MILAN
Rehab orthopedic injuries with AlterG unweighting treadmills
- Post-operative rehab
- ACL reconstruction
- Meniscectomies & meniscus repairs
- Achilles reconstruction
- Post-injury rehab
Who is using an AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill?
Boston Red Sox
Golden State Warriors
Green Bay Packers
New England Patriots
University of Colorado
University of North Carolina