Get the support you need for treating achilles tendon repair patients with the help of AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill™ and Differential Air Pressure (DAP) body weight support technology
The most successful clinicians using the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill™ and Differential Air Pressure technology see therapeutic opportunity in almost all lower extremity cases including achilles tendon repair, in neurological and chronic disease management, and even in the treatment of certain spine and upper extremity injuries
THE MOST ACCESSIBLE ANTI-GRAVITY
AlterG® develops trusted, leading-edge rehab and training equipment using NASA Differential Air Pressure technology. Our Anti-Gravity Treadmill™ technology empowers people to move in new ways and without pain.
Under the guiodance of a rehabilitation professional, the AlterG® Fit can enhance achlles repair rehabillitation. Through gait training treatment options, patients can be gently unweighted from 100% to as low as 20% of their body weight in precise 1% increments for low-impact pain-free movement.
Introducing the all-new Fit
- AlterG’s easiest-to-use and most affordable Anti-Gravity Treadmill for pain-free physical rehab and training.
- Uses air to comfortably and precisely unweight users from 100% to as little as 20% of body weight in precise 1% increments.
- Unprecedented low step-up height of just 6”, new open-back cockpit design, and magnetized snap-up/lay-flat air chamber closure for easy entry.
- Light and easy height adjustments with inseam set-points and smooth-set locking mechanism.
- Reduces impact and gravitational forces without compromising natural biomechanics.
BACKED BY CLINICAL EVIDENCE
We are committed to the proper scientific investigation and support of the potential clinical and athletic performance benefits of AlterG technology for a vast number of applications.CLINICAL RESEARCH