"Get your strength back and get moving again!"
Physical Therapy Treatment for Neurological Weakness Conditions
Lower extremity weakness during physical therapy and recovery from a neurological condition can limit mobility and delay the rehabilitation process. The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill can provide to support you need to safely strengthen you lower extremities and improve your balance!
Using the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill during neurological rehabilitation from a stroke or other neuro conditions can help you:
- Strengthen weakened muscles, which leads to greater mobility in your day-to-day life
- Safely improve balance to increase your confidence both during rehab and at home
- Improve your stride and avoid compensating with a limp
- Increase the number of steps you can take and repetitions of exercises you are able to do
- Exercise comfortably without the risk of falling
- Easily track progress and improvement throughout your rehab and recovery
Want more info on the Anti-Gravity Treadmill? Complete this form and we will send you some great info!